He made the request while inspecting the city’s training of athletes and preparations for the competitions, as Hanoi will be the venue for the opening and closing ceremonies, and the competition of 25 out of 40 sport events in SEA Games 31 and all activities during ASEAN Para Games 11.
Deputy Director of the municipal Department of Culture and Sports Tran Thi Van Anh said almost all departments, agencies and authorities of Hanoi's districts and communes have built their own plans on repairing and upgrading existing sport facilities at a total cost of over VND597 billion (US$25.9 million), which is funded by the city's budget. The work is expected to be completed before September 30 this year.
The city set the goal of earning 38-40 golds, or over 30 percent of gold medals targeted by the Vietnamese team, 30-32 silvers and 28-30 bronzes.
Hanoi leader Hue also asked for studying mechanisms and policies to recruit foreign coaches and talented athletes.
- Steam now lets you see how much you've spent on games. Here are CNET's totals
- The woman who quit cosplay to make video games
- The Making Of A Very Different Kind of War Video Game
- Saving Japan's Games
- Quality Assured: What It’s Really Like To Test Games For A Living
- Did Nvidia just fix the biggest issue with its GeForce Now cloud gaming service?
Hanoi leader inspects works for SEA Games 31, ASEAN Para Games 11 have 219 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.