At the meeting, the People's Committee of Cu Chi District informed that the district completed 15 out of 20 socio-economic targets in 2020. This year, Cu Chi strives to adopt 20 targets, including four economic targets, four urban environmental targets and 13 social ones.
In order to well implement the socio-economic development plan in 2021, the People's Committee of Cu Chi District hoped that the Municipal People’s Committee and relevant departments, agencies to soon issue land use plan for the period 2021-2030, thereby the district will carry out land use plans in the next ten years.
By Ngoc Thuy- Translated by Huyen Huong
- MPs voice cautious support for Johnson’s Irish border proposals
- Getting a tractor across Just Cause 3's map by land, sea and air
- Empire: Total War Exclusive Hands-On - Early Campaign, Naval and Land Battles, Managing a Colony
- Andover Select Board Endorses Sale Of Town Yard Land
- Congressman’s League of Legends love lands him in hot water
- Men of Valor Profile Preview #1 - The Characters of Men of Valor
Cu Chi proposes to convert 17,000 ha of agricultural land to other purposes have 256 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.