The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) on Thursday launched a drive to administer coronavirus vaccine to its employees working at Tirumala. The Tirumala employees were chosen for the drive on a priority as they directly interact with thousands of devotees daily.
Following the directions of TTD Executive Officer K.S. Jawahar Reddy, the vaccination programme began at the Aswini Hospital. The employees working inside the temple, reception, water works, health and security wings will be given a priority. Then the staff above 45 years of age with co-morbidities would be inoculated in the second phase, the officials said.
The employees can register themselves by producing their Aadhaar or PAN cards and signing the consent form. The second dose will be administered 28 days after the first dose.
- Two travellers being assessed for coronavirus in Brisbane hospital after airport screening
- Coronavirus Treatment and Vaccine Could Be a Step Closer Thanks to Antibody Which Can Neutralise 2019-nCoV
- Killer coronavirus will hit Britain 'within days': Race is on to find vaccine as UK scientists prepare to fly out to hot spots
- Coronavirus spreading with new cases reported around the world as China restricts movement in multiple cities
- As it happened: German evacuees leave China amid coronavirus outbreak
- Virologist heading coronavirus vaccine efforts warns the killer disease could mutate and become even deadlier - as Qantas jet waits on standby to fly stranded Australians out of Wuhan
- Inside the NHS hospital where Britain's first two coronavirus patients are quarantined and hazmat-clad nurses treat sufferers through a protective TENT to prevent the spread of highly contagious diseases
- From Wuhan to Australia: A timeline of key events in the spread of China's deadly coronavirus
- Coronavirus death toll rises to over 200 — As it developed
- Woman in Chicago becomes SECOND confirmed case of coronavirus in the US after she returned from Wuhan 11 DAYS ago - as 63 people with symptoms are tested nationwide including four in New York
- Coronavirus alert in Birmingham as medics in hazmat suits quarantine suspected victim after he was SENT HOME by GP - despite revealing he had just returned from Wuhan
- China launches search for tens of thousands of passengers who shared public transport with coronavirus sufferers as footage emerges of one of the buses they're hunting
- Sweden becomes latest country to be struck down by the killer coronavirus as Russia announces two cases with almost 10,000 now infected across the world
- Coronavirus: Two more cases at German company Webasto — live updates
- Coronavirus vaccine research to include team from Queensland
- World Health Organization declares China's coronavirus is a HIGH risk to other countries and admits it rated it 'moderate' by MISTAKE last week - as death toll rises to 82
- Coronavirus: Only unwell students or those with 'close contact' to confirmed cases need to stay home, Victorian authorities say
- Scientists warn there is NO evidence Dettol can kill the deadly Wuhan coronavirus after bogus conspiracy theories flood social media
- Britain on coronavirus red alert: Hazmat suit-wearing paramedics are sent to suspected patients in London and York while BA flight is locked down on Heathrow runway with two travellers feared to be infected
- Administration clears Chinese workers screened for coronavirus in Pakistan
Coronavirus | TTD staff administered COVID-19 vaccine have 504 words, post on www.thehindu.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.