Speaking at the kick-start ceremony, Permanent Deputy Prime Minister, Truong Hoa Binh highly appreciated the provincial government that has created advantages for the implementation of the project, towards the sustainable development associated with benefits of business and the community.
He hoped the project will become a typical dairy farm in the region and asked ministries and State units to support An Giang and the investor, TH Group to complete the project on time.
The project costing VND2,655 billion (US$115 million) will have a herd of around 10,000 cows that are expected to produce 135 tons of milk per day.
Besides, the investor plans to build an eco-accommodation site and focus on organic farming and growing to provide agricultural products meeting Global GAP (Good Agricultural Practices) standards.
By Ngoc Dan – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Construction on biggest data centre in Vietnam starts
- New high-tech park to be built in Đồng Nai
- Vinamilk’s new hi-tech dairy cow farm complex constructed
- TH Group kick-starts construction of high-tech medical complex
- Victoria's Longerenong College to become home to an IoT model farm
- Naomi Klein: How big tech plans to profit from the pandemic
Construction of US$115 million high-tech dairy farm starts in An Giang have 182 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.