According to the provincial Border Guard Command, the unit has coordinated with military, security, and health forces to maintain 24 checkpoints and conducted patrols at the border gates and along trails and shortcuts.
Also, border guard units in the province worked with local authorities to promote information dissemination about COVID-19 prevention and control.
At the working session, Colonel Cuong acknowledged the achievements and efforts of the provincial border guard troops in fulfilling their assigned missions and making recommendations for leaders to devise effective measures against COVID-19.
He also urged them to continue working with relevant forces to accomplish dual tasks; to encourage local people in border areas to strictly execute the policies and laws of the Party and State, as well as take care of troops.
Translated by Song Anh
- Facebook yanks out military commander's account to “prevent the spread of hate and misinformation”
- On Iraq's border with Syria, Iran-backed militia warily eye US forces
- Every Alexa command you can give your Amazon Echo smart speaker
- Arizona, Texas sending 400 National Guard troops to U.S.-Mexico border after Trump’s call
- Air Force A-10 Warthogs are back in the Baltics, practicing for rough landings close to the Russian border
- Vietnam - Laos border friendship exchange kicks off
Border Guard Command checks COVID-19 prevention and control have 206 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.