The huge number of views shows the massive level of interest from the domestic and international community for content relating to Vietnamese tourism.
The one-minute clip was released as part of a tourism promotion campaign entitled "Vietnam: Di de yeu!", "Discover Vietnam" in English", with the purpose of making the country more popular among travelers via the digital-media platform.
Created by the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) after receiving support from both Google and VinPearl, the campaign is part of a wider programme launched by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism to promote the country as a safe and attractive destination.
The campaign features various clips from famous YouTube creators such as Khoai Lang Thang, Chan La Ca, Fly Around Vietnam, and H'Hen Nie, Miss Universe Vietnam 2017, all of whom enjoy a great influence among young demographics and also boast a large number of subscribers.
The scheme is expected to help stimulate domestic travel demand whilst also providing useful information for tourists.
- How YouTube Fueled The Anti-Social Justice Movement
- YouTube’s 10 most important videos of the past 10 years
- Susan Boyle is most viewed video on YouTube; 'I Dreamed a Dream' clip viewed 120 million times
- Kylie Jenner's baby was YouTube's most viral video of 2018 because of course
- YouTube's top 2009 videos include Susan Boyle, David After Dentist, New Moon trailer, Evian babies
- How to Find HDR Content on YouTube
Vietnamese tourism clip passes one million views on YouTube have 231 words, post on vov.vn at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.