Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc also sent a congratulatory message to his Japanese counterpart Suga Yoshihide.
On the occasion, Deputy PM and Minister of Foreign Affairs Pham Binh Minh congratulated Japanese Minister for Foreign Affairs Motegi Toshimitsu.
Naruhito became the 126th Emperor of Japan on May 1, 2019, starting the new imperial era of Reiwa.
After Vietnam and Japan established diplomatic ties on September 21, 1973, the bilateral relationship has experienced rapid development over the past years.
Japan has been a leading important economic partner of Vietnam, becoming the largest official development assistance (ODA) provider, second biggest investor, third largest tourism partner and fourth largest trade partner of the Southeast Asian country./.
- Japanese Emperor Akihito and wife mark 60 years of marriage ahead of abdication
- 'People's Emperor' steps down with words of gratitude to public
- Japan celebrates as new emperor Naruhito set to formally assume throne
- Japan’s Emperor Akihito on first-ever visit to Vietnam
- Japan emperor’s Vietnam visit a sign of improved ties
- Japan's new Emperor Naruhito ascends Chrysanthemum Throne
Vietnamese leaders extend congratulations on Japanese Emperor’s birthday have 196 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.