Pretoria (VNA) – The Vietnamese Embassy in South Africa successfully completed its role as Chair of the ASEAN Pretoria Committee (APC) in 2020, contributing to promoting the partnership between ASEAN and South Africa and Africa in general.Vietnamese Ambassador to South Africa Hoang Van Loi, Indonesian Ambassador Salman Al Farisi lauded the activeness of Vietnam as the APC Chair in 2020.COVID-19 prevention and control as well as promote cooperation among parties and optimise opportunities from the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA).
- 2020 Democrats debate against backdrop of impeachment inquiry
- An impeachment inquiry into Trump has shifted the ground beneath 2020 Democrats ahead of a debate co-hosted by CNN in Ohio
- The Problem With SA Rugby - My Blueprint For Success
- Investing In A Developing Economy - A Possible Solution To Global Financial Crisis
- BBC 100 Women 2019: Who is on the list this year?
- The Impact of Structured Finance on the Ghanaian Financial Services Industry in the Next 10 Years
Vietnamese embassy in South Africa shows strong performance as APC Chair in 2020 have 178 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.