Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam targets raising the proportion of trained workers to 35-40 percent by 2030 under a support programme for labour market development newly issued by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc.Global Innovation Index (GII) by 2025 and among the top 55 by 2030. The country also sets having 80 percent of its workforce possess IT skills by 2025 and 90 percent by 2030, while reducing the rate of young adults unemployed or untrained to below 8 percent.labour market compared with the regional and global markets, and evaluate the labour gap between regions./.
- ADB adjusts Vietnam’s growth to 6.8 percent by 2020
- Vietnam real estate firms issue bonds to raise capital
- Vietnam makes big leap in human development: UNDP
- Vietnam resolved to realise UN 2030 Agenda: Deputy PM
- Family planning facilitates Vietnam’s sustainable development
- Vietnam among top 10 Asia-Pacific tourist destinations
Vietnam to raise rate of trained workers to 40 percent by 2030 have 135 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.