Specifically, SHB Da Nang and Hai Phong FC will host Hong Linh Ha Tinh and Hanoi FC, respectively, on March 13, while Topenland Binh Dinh, Ho Chi Minh City and Becamex Binh Duong will play away against Hoang Anh Gia Lai, Quang Ninh Coal and Viettel FC the following day.
Matchweek 4 is scheduled to commence on March 18. Whether or not fans are admitted into stadiums depends on the decision of the local authorities.
Regarding matches played behind closed doors, the organising board can use artificial crowd noise to simulate the live sounds of spectators. However, pre-recorded audio must be approved by match monitors and must not affect the quality of match recordings.
Hai Phong FC are currently at the top of the V.League 1 table, level with Becamex Binh Duong, SHB Da Nang and Saigon FC on six points; however, the first three teams still have one game in hand.
- Dempsey expects mid-March return
- Congress Looks to Finalize Funding for Current Fiscal Year; Trump’s FY 2018 “Skinny Budget” Expected Mid-March
- Britain has until mid-March to seal Brexit deal
- Merkel plans US meeting with Trump in mid-March
- 'The public only see the highs': the reality of Premier League youth teams
- Iran Prepares to Restart Nuclear Program, Blasts Israel and U.S. over Attacks in Syria
V.League 1-2021 to restart in mid-March have 208 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.