Two new Covid-19 cases reported in Hai Duong
The Saigon Times
|A medical worker takes a sample from a man for Covid-19 testing. Vietnam reported two new locally transmitted Covid-19 cases in Hai Duong Province this morning – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – Vietnam's Covid-19 tally has amounted to 2,403 cases as of this morning, February 24, with two fresh cases by community transmission recorded in the northern province of Hai Duong, said the Ministry of Health.
The two new cases were linked to the Covid-19 cluster in Poyun Company in Chi Linh City. They had been quarantined before testing positive for Covid-19 and are now under treatment at the Field Hospital No.1 – Chi Linh City Medical Center.
According to the national steering committee for Covid-19 infection prevention and control, Covid-19 has hit 13 provinces and cities in the latest outbreak, with Hai Duong reporting the highest number of patients at 627, followed by Quang Ninh, HCMC, Hanoi and Gia Lai.
Up to now, 1,760 Covid-19 patients in the country have fully recovered, including 43 people discharged from the hospital today. Among the active cases, 60 people have tested negative for Covid-19 for three times and 39 others tested negative twice.
More than 88,000 people that had close contact with Covid-19 patients or returned to Vietnam from Covid-19-hit countries are being quarantined, with around 600 of them at hospitals.
- DNA breakthrough solves New York rape case after 23 years
- Scarlet Fever cases reported in south London
- Scarlet Fever cases reported in south London: here's how many, where and what to look for
- Claims of aid workers abusing children among new cases reported to watchdog
- Child sexual abuse cases reported to police by the NSPCC rise by almost a third
- 27 grooming cases reported in Essex from April to October 2017
Two new Covid-19 cases reported in Hai Duong have 283 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.