HÀ NỘI — Sixteen new COVID-19 cases were confirmed in Viet Nam on Sunday evening, including 12 locally-transmitted patients in Hải Dương Province, bringing the total caseload to 2,448.
All the new locally-transmitted cases were found in quarantine facilities or isolated areas in Hải Dương, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control.
The four imported patients include three who entered the country via Mộc Bài border gate in southern Tây Ninh Province on February 14 and another who arrived via Thường Phước border gate in the Mekong Delta province of Hậu Giang on February 26.
A total of 32 COVID-19 patients were announced on Sunday to have fully recovered. — VNS
- Perth measles outbreak worsens as three more cases confirmed after visit by infected NZ tourist
- New strawberry contamination cases, another brand recalled
- Second Ebola case confirmed in DR Congo's Goma
- New Overwatch 2 Hero Confirmed As Sojourn
- New Sailor Moon Movie Confirms Title
- Strictly Come Dancing: BBC Breakfast star Mike Bushell is the SIXTH star confirmed... after years of being confused for ex-winner Chris Hollins
Sixteen new COVID-19 cases confirmed on Sunday have 201 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.