Hanoi, (VNA) – Six COVID-19 cases were detected over the past 12 hours to 6pm February 27, raising the national tally to 2,432, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control.
All the new cases were found in quarantine facilities in the northern province of Hai Duong.
Among patients still under treatment, 32 have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, 50 twice and 100 thrice.
As of February 27 afternoon, 10 provinces and cities had gone through 14 consecutive days without new locally-infected cases of COVID-19.
More than 63,990 people are being quarantine across the country./.
- STDs Reach All-Time High with More Than 2.4 Million Cases Reported in US
- Nearly one stalking or harassment case reported per day
- More than two stalking and harassment cases reported every day in Burnley
- Dozens of child neglect cases reported to authorities in Hartlepool by NSPCC
- Social workers faced with assessing up to 50 children in Northamptonshire each are 'drowning in cases', report finds
- 823 dengue cases reported in Patna this year
Six COVID-19 cases reported on February 27 have 160 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.