The marathon, organized by VnExpress and Hanoi People's Committee, expected to take place on Nov. 21, has begun selling Super Early Bird tickets, ranging from VMD270,000 ($11.76) to VND810,000 ($35.28). Ticket prices are expected to increase in later stages, encouraging runners to register early and have a head start in preparing for the race.
Super Early Bird
Interested runners can register here .
Groups of over 100 people would be offered discounts of up to 28 percent, groups of 50-100 people 20 percent, groups of 30-49, 15 percent, and groups of 10-29, 10 percent.
VM Hanoi Midnight on Nov. 28 last year was the first big night marathon staged in Vietnam, with around 5,500 participants and many personal records broken.
The course runs from Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square by the Hoan Kiem Lake, past attractions like Hanoi Opera, St. Joseph's Cathedral, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and West Lake.
Trinh Quoc Luong finished first in the full marathon. This was his very first VM event. Pham Thi Hong Le finished first in the women’s full marathon. This was her third time participating in VM and also her third time winning the full event.
VnExpress has organized two marathons in the south central beach town Quy Nhon and one in the central resort town Hue.
- Splitting the ticket: The 2016 fall movie preview, part 2
- The Time I Went On A Lesbian Cruise And It Blew Up My Entire Life
- The birth of a Market Street cinema district: Celebrities, crack dens and a coda
- Day N Vegas Festival: Kendrick Lamar's Funk-tion and Technical Difficulties Galore on Day Three
- Avengers: Endgame: Everything we know about the Infinity War sequel
- Best online food shopping supermarket deals and promo codes from all major chains
Second VnExpress Marathon Hanoi Midnight begins super early-bird ticket sales have 290 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at February 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.