Local authorities announced the information during a meeting between the cabinet, the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, and localities on February 24.
Quang Ninh recently issued a resolution stipulating urgent tasks and solutions in the COVID-19 fight.
It will cut 10 percent from regular spending and increase budget contingency to a maximum of 4 percent per total budget spending in order to provide the resources to fight COVID-19 and other diseases and respond to natural disasters and emergencies.
As of February 24, Quang Ninh had reported 61 COVID-19 cases.
Local departments, agencies, and localities have been urged to remain vigilant and take measures seriously, synchronously, and effectively to prevent the spread of the pandemic.
At a meeting on February 23, the standing board of the provincial Party Committee decided to provide 4 billion VND to the neighbouring province of Hai Duong, which is now grappling with COVID-19 clusters.
- What Amazon-founding geek Jeff Bezos spends his billions on… and the one thing he really wants that his fortune can’t buy
- New India budget chops defense spending
- EU Rebuffs Pressure to Bolster Stimulus Spending
- Buy as a Group, Ditch the Guilt Over Vacation Home
- ECB to begin buying bonds next week
- 532 billion euros to rescue five countries
Quang Ninh to spend 500 billion VND buying COVID-19 vaccines have 200 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.