Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has approved projects on the construction and infrastructure development of three industrial parks (IPs).
One of them is the Co Chien IP in Dai Phuoc Commune in Cang Long District of the Mekong Delta province of Tra Vinh.
The IP, covering nearly 200ha, will be built at a cost of VND748.98 billion (nearly US$32.47 million), of which VND112.35 billion comes from the investor.
Another is the 300-ha Tan Duc IP in Ham Tan District of the southern coastal province of Binh Thuan, invested by Sonadezi Binh Thuan JSC with an investment worth VND1.2 trillion.
PM Phuc also okayed the investment at Song Lo II IP in Vinh Phuc Province in the north. It will be constructed on an area spanning about 165.66ha with a budget of VND1.52 billion.
The Government leader asks authorities of relevant provinces to ensure the accuracy of information, statistics and assessment in line with the regulations, and guarantee the compatibility between the implementation of the projects and authorised planning. — VNS
- PM approves national plan on prevention of child violence, abuse
- PM approves national action plan on prevention of child violence, abuse
- PM approves action plan on prevention of child violence, abuse
- Ip Man 4 Is Being Boycotted By Hong Kong Protestors
- Construction starts on new Hue airport terminal
- From patwari to IPS officer in 6 years!
PM approves construction of three IPs have 239 words, post on bizhub.vn at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.