The price of E5 RON92 biofuel recorded an increase of VND722 to a maximum of VND17,031 per litre, whilst RON95 rose by VND814 to no more than VND18,084 per litre.
Elsewhere, Diesel 0.05S and kerosene are now on sale for no more than VND13,843 and VND12,610 per litre, marking rises of VND801 and VND702 per litre, respectively.
The price of Mazut 180CST 3.5S is now no more than VND13,127 per kg, representing an increase of VND505.
This comes after the two ministries decided to make use of the petrol price stabilisation fund, with the use for bio-fuel petrol E5 RON92 and RON95 being VND2,000 and VND1,150 per litre, respectively.
The use from the fund for diesel and kerosene was VND850 and VND900 per litre, respectively, while that of mazut was VND800 per kg.
Fuel prices are reviewed every 15 days in order to adjust domestic prices in accordance with fluctuations occurring in global markets.
- Switch's Monster Hunter XX Reveal Boosts Nintendo's Rising Stock To 8-Year High
- UK game sales hit record high in Q1
- Nintendo stocks take a big hit following lukewarm reviews of Super Mario Run
- AMD Threadripper pricing hits new low ahead of next-gen CPU launch
- With Battlefront 2 Microtransactions Coming Back, EA Stock Price Hits All-Time High
- Nintendo’s Share Price Rises Beyond Its Pokémon Go Peak, Hits Seven-Year High
Petrol prices hit one-year high following latest review have 218 words, post on vov.vn at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.