The 2021 VnExpress Marathon (VM) Hanoi Midnight, the second edition, will commence on Nov. 21. The Super Early Bird stage starts from Feb 14 to Mar 3 with ticket prices ranging from VND270,000 ($11.76) to VND810,000 ($35.28).
|Ticket||Super Early Bird||Early Bird||Regular||Late|
Interested runners can register here .
Runners test the course of VnExpress Marathon Hanoi Midnight on the evening of October 7, 2020. Photo by VnExpress/Giang Huy.
The race this year offers discount of up to 28 percent for groups of over 100 people, 20 percent for groups of 50-100 people 20 percent, 15 percent for groups of 30-49, and 10 percent for groups of 10-29.
Organized by VnExpress and Hanoi People’s Committee, VM Hanoi Midnight is one of the first night runs in Vietnam. The first edition last year attracted around 5,500 participants.
The race spread sporting spirit, offering runners the opportunity to explore the beauty of Hanoi at night. The course runs from Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc Square by the Hoan Kiem Lake, across iconic spots like Hanoi Opera, St. Joseph's Cathedral, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and the West Lake.
- Super Bowl 2020: Tickets for Chiefs vs. 49ers selling for record amount on secondary market
- Early voting means 2020 primary is already here for millions
- Every Super Bowl Halftime Show Since 1993, Ranked
- Las Palmas for under £100 a night! How to visit the largest city in the Canary Islands on the cheap
- Philadelphia Eagles Fly to Their First-Ever Super Bowl Win in Stunning Victory Against Patriots
- 2020 Super Bowl Sunday in Miami: Ranking all 10 Super Bowls that have been played in the host city
One more week to grab super early bird tickets for Hanoi night run have 254 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.