No new Covid-19 cases reported, one patient gets worse
The Saigon Times
|A medical worker takes blood samples from a suspected Covid-19 patient for testing. The Ministry of Health reported no more community-transmitted Covid-19 cases this morning, February 25 – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – The Ministry of Health reported no more community-transmitted Covid-19 cases this morning, February 25, while one active Covid-19 patient has become seriously ill.
Among 13 provinces and cities hit by coronavirus outbreaks in this wave, 10 localities have gone several consecutive days without new locally transmitted Covid-19 cases.
As many as 1,804 patients have recovered from Covid-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, while 196 others have tested negative for the virus one to three times.
Meanwhile, a 79-year-old woman who returned to Vietnam from the United States on January 13, got seriously ill. She has been put on an extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) machine for 23 days. The patient has a medical history of type 2 diabetes and hypertension, Tuoi Tre Online reported.
- Laser Resurfacing - Helping Patients Get Rid of Acne Scars
- Sowing the Seeds of Hyper Inflation - 5 Reasons the Bear Market is Getting Worse
- Tips For Introducing Your New Chiropractic Billing System to Patients
- Natural Cure For Rosacea - 3 Rosacea Triggers That You Should Avoid Before Your Condition Gets Worse
- Anesthesia Malpractice Cases
- New vaping study links e-liquids to some lung inflammation
No new Covid-19 cases reported, one patient gets worse have 214 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.