Hanoi (VNA) – No new COVID-19 cases were reported in the past 12 hours to 6am of February 19, while the number of recoveries is 1,605, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control. SARS-CoV-2 once, 39 twice and 55 thrice. COVID-19 hotspot has completed the third field hospital with 329 beds, while mobilising all medical staff and equipment for COVID-19 prevention and control efforts. medical declarations ./.
- Life After COVID: Letter from Beijing
- Flight attendant returning from London among Hanoi's new COVID-19 cases
- U.S. spies 'produced a situation report' at the end of November hinting at a public health crisis in China after seeing evidence of increased activity at hospitals
- CDC: Mardi Gras may figure in count of Louisiana virus cases
- COVID-19 | Two schools shut in Noida, families quarantined; visa suspension extended to 4 countries
- Coronavirus live updates: Four new cases at SF’s huge Laguna Honda nursing home
No new COVID-19 cases reported on February 19 morning have 163 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.