International Schools of North America is now fully accredited to meet the Accrediting Commission for Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS WASC) criteria.
This accreditation status is based on information provided by the school, including its reports and the satisfactory completion of the accreditation visit.
The reports include how the school has addressed growth areas for continuous improvement through the schoolwide action plan; made appropriate progress in the action plan; and improved student achievement relative to learner outcomes and academic standards.
ACS WASC fosters excellence in elementary, secondary, adult and postsecondary institutions, and supplementary education programs. It encourages school improvement through a process of continuing evaluation and recognizes institutions by granting accreditation to schools that meet an acceptable level of quality in accordance with established criteria.
International Schools of North America is a member of Nguyen Hoang Group, an educational provider for all levels from kindergarten to PhD programmes available in both national and international settings. Currently, there are 60 campuses in 24 provinces and cities, with more than 75,000 students and a professional community of more than 4,500 members. — VNS
- BPUSD: SVHS, NPCHS Earn ACS-WASC Accreditations
- Learning pods and cardboard cubicles: US schools adapt to the pandemic
- School Supply Drives Helping Students Get Resources For Upcoming School Year
- Now all schools will be able to appeal for FREE against A-level grades amid fears marking fiasco is set to hit GCSE children next week too
- Colleges grapple with coronavirus as students return
- Parents scramble for child care as schools stay online
International Schools of North America receives accreditation from Western Association of Schools and Colleges have 258 words, post on bizhub.vn at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.