Private primary schools and public primary schools which have been granted financial autonomy will get the support. This move aims to create education equity between all kinds of educational facilities and students since primary education is mandatory.
Not only will the plan help ease the burden on the students’ families, but it will also have positive impacts on the development of the private sector and help deal with the overcrowding problems at public schools. It will encourage more investment in private schools. The funds will come from the city’s budget.
At some public schools in HCM City, students go to schools in both the morning and afternoon, half of the day is mandatory and another half is voluntary with parents and schools needing to reach an agreement over tuition fees.
The HCM City Department of Education and Training also proposed giving VND70,000 per student per month to students that go to all-day public primary schools for the 2021-2022 school year.
- City, developer seek public-private partnership at Gates Circle
- New Florida survey shows strong support for private school choice
- Kingfisher-Heritage Hall rivalry a symbol of the public/private school tension
- PIAA debate: Legislation could lead to courtroom over calls for public, private playoff split
- Bill that allows middle-class Florida families to get public money for private schools moves forward
- City council signs letter opposing school oversight plan
HCM City to provide support to both public and private schools have 248 words, post on dtinews.vn at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.