Hanoi's recovered Covid-19 patient tests positive again
The Saigon Times
|A quarantine facility in Hanoi. A 48-year-old Covid-19 patient in Hanoi who had recovered has tested positive again – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – A 48-year-old Covid-19 patient from Hanoi who had recovered has tested positive again, according to the Hanoi Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
The patient, who resides in the capital city's Cau Giay District, will be taken to the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases for another round of quarantine and treatment.
Earlier, the patient was being quarantined and treated at the hospital from January 30 to February 20. She was discharged on February 21 after having tested negative for the coronavirus three times.
On February 24, she had her samples collected for Covid-19 testing and the result came back positive.
Up to now, Vietnam has reported many recovered coronavirus patients testing positive again, but none of them caused community transmission after recovery.
- Eleven Premier League footballers allowed to play despite testing positive for drugs
- FDA approval of self testing for breast cancer genes comes with cautions
- Second pill-testing trial at Groovin the Moo hailed a success as partygoers dump dangerous drugs
- India vs Australia 3rd Test: Murali Vijay, KL Rahul look for net gains ahead of Boxing Day Test
- Mizoram has 17,897 AIDS patients
- Norovirus shuts 1,100 NHS beds in a WEEK as health chiefs beg patients to stay at home if they are vomiting to cut pressure on overwhelmed hospitals
Hanoi’s recovered Covid-19 patient tests positive again have 235 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.