All the COVID-19 cases being treated at the hospital were transferred to the COVID-19 treatment hospital No.3 at Sao Do University in Chi Linh city, which is managed by the Hai Duong General Hospital.
Field hospital No.1 was established on February 2 at Chi Linh city's medical centre to serve treatment for COVID-19 patients after a new COVID-19 outbreak in the locality, with hundreds of infections were confirmed.
According to the provincial Centre for Disease Control, as of 4:00 pm on February 27, Hai Duong recorded a total of 653 coronavirus infections. The number of F1 cases is 16,385, of which 3,328 are quarantined in concentrated quarantine sites. The locality has so far collected over 400,000 samples for SARS-CoV-2 testing.
Vietnam reported no new COVID-19 case on February 28 morning, making the national count unchanged at 2,432, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control.
A total 1,844 COVID-19 patients have recovered so far, and the death toll remains at 35.
- Dozens hospitalized after gas leak at Binh Duong ice water factory
- Bhubaneswar: Kin of girl who lost her eye due to faulty treatment knocks OHRC door
- Boyfriend's tribute to partner, 19, killed after they were hurt in 'hit-and-run'
- Woman, 19, suffers third-degree burns after sparking fire soaking acrylic nails
- Family blame staff for death of autistic girl, 17, who should have been under 24-hour supervision at hospital where another patient died six weeks ago
- Hiker taken to hospital after being hit by falling sheep
Hai Duong dissolves COVID-19 treatment hospital No.1 have 233 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.