The joint venture was launched at a time when Japan is looking toward a 5.0 society – a super-smart society fueled by smart technologies and innovations among industries.
It will offer digital transformation services and solutions in manufacturing, automobiles and construction industries by combining technological expertise, experiences and domain knowledge of the two companies.
Automotive technology is one of the spearhead capabilities of FPT Software, with Japan being a key market in FPT's globalisation strategy./.
- Toyota to buy more models from Maruti Suzuki to up the game in sub-Rs10L category
- LG to invest $17 million in SoftBank Venture's AI fund
- China’s Didi Chuxing launches taxi-hailing service in Japan
- China’s Didi partners with SoftBank to launch taxi-hailing services in Japan
- ACD and Alchemy Launches ACD Cryptocurrency Tokens Across Asia
- Daimler India’s truck company records profit for first time; to launch 52 vehicles in 2019
FPT, Toyota launch digital transformation joint venture have 203 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.