The four people will continue to be quarantined at home for the next 14 days, as regulated.
The province now has 22 active patients in stable health conditions. Many have tested negative for the coronavirus twice or three times.
Gia Lai detected no new infections from February 12 to the morning of February 23. A total of 47,400 samples were taken, of which 27 tested positive, while 733 are still awaiting results.
On the same day, Chairwoman of the People’s Committee of northern Bac Ninh province Nguyen Huong Giang asked departments and sectors to build different pandemic prevention and control scenarios for any emergencies.
The province has reported five COVID-19 patients since January 28, of whom two were given the all-clear and three have tested negative twice.
Over 11,000 people are currently under quarantine in Bac Ninh, including 122 at medical facilities, 360 at concentrated quarantine establishments, over 1,100 at hotels, and nearly 10,000 at home.
- Improving healthcare treatment quality at lower-level hospitals helps reduce hospital congestion
- Patient satisfaction may decline after hospital acquisition
- NT taxpayers foot $1.6m bill to transfer patients from Palmerston hospital to Darwin
- Seniors living at Royal Darwin Hospital for almost a year amid long nursing home waitlists
- Nurse shortage forces NHS hospital to shut critical-care beds
- District-level hospitals use advanced medical techniques
Four more COVID-19 patients in Gia Lai discharged from hospital have 202 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.