Five new Covid-19 patients diagnosed
The Saigon Times
|A health worker is seen wearing a protective suit amid coronavirus fears – PHOTO: MINISTRY OF HEALTH|
HCMC – The Health Ministry has confirmed five fresh Covid-19 patients this evening, February 26, including four locally-infected cases in Hai Duong Province and one imported case, raising Vietnam's tally to 2,426 to date.
The four cases in Hai Duong, which is now the country's biggest coronavirus hotspot, are residents in Kim Thanh, Cam Giang, and Tu Ky districts. They were linked to previously confirmed coronavirus patients and are under treatment at two Covid-19 field hospitals in this northern province.
As for the imported case, she was found to have entered the Vietnamese province of Dong Thap illegally through a border crossing on February 23 and was placed in quarantine. The 24-year-old resident of Can Tho City is being treated at the Hong Ngu General Hospital.
Up to now, 1,804 coronavirus patients have fully recovered, while fatalities remained at 35.
- Machines See the Future for Patients Diagnosed With Brain Tumors
- Patients diagnosed with AF who seek cardiologist care more likely to survive first year
- New algorithm could help diagnose depression by analyzing the tone of your voice
- New App Allows Patients to Participate in Ophthalmology Clinical Trials From Home
- HealthSplash Announces New App for Patient Controlled Healthcare and Initial Go-to-Market Launch
- Q&A: New Technologies Let Patients Wrest Control From Doctors, Says Eric Topol
Five new Covid-19 patients diagnosed have 232 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.