However, in comparison with the same period last year, CPI in February this year merely inched up 0.7 percent – the lowest level from 2016 to now. CPI growth rates in February during the period from 2016 to 2021 are 1.27 percent, 5.02 percent, 3.15 percent, 2.64 percent, 5.4 percent, and 0.70 percent, respectively.
Core inflation in February this year increased by 0.48 percent over the previous month and 0.79 percent over the same period last year.
On average, in the first two months of this year, CPI slid 0.14 percent year-on-year, and core inflation edged up 0.64 percent.
Not included in the CPI basket, the domestic gold price moved inversely with the global gold price. The gold price index in February advanced by 0.25 percent over the previous month, 2.42 percent compared to December last year, and 25.08 percent year-on-year. The US dollar price index in February dropped by 0.17 percent compared to the previous month, 0.33 percent compared to December last year, and 0.76 percent year-on-year.
By Anh Phuong – Translated by Gia Bao
- Fiat to Up Ownership of Chrysler to 52 Percent, Take Controlling Interest
- Porsche’s Net Profit Soars 52 percent. Or More.
- Tesla Model S deliveries up 52 percent; 11,507 units in 2Q
- Hyundai Sales Up 30 Percent, Kia Climbs 17 Percent
- INDIA SALES ANALYSIS: FEBRUARY 2015
- INDIA SALES ANALYSIS: February 2017
CPI climbs 1.52 percent in February have 246 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.