The Ministry of Transport will hand over the Cat Linh-Ha Dong urban railway to Hanoi authorities on March 31 for commercial use under the direction of the Prime Minister.
A representative of the Ministry of Transport's Railway Project Management Board told VietNamNet that the concerned parties are working hard to complete the acceptance and safety assessment to report to the State Acceptance Council.
For the Chinese experts who are present in Vietnam now to perform the acceptance work, if necessary, the General Contractor will send more experts to Vietnam in the coming time.
The railway project of Cat Linh – Ha Dong has been delayed many times. In addition to the impact of the Covid-19 epidemic, problems occurring during the implementation process are the cause of the tardiness.
According to the Prime Minister’s approval document and the Ministry of Transport’s decision to adjust the progress of the project issued in December 2020, the deadline has been adjusted to March 31, 2021.
- Hanoi spends $4.7m to upgrade road under Cat Linh-Ha Dong railway project
- 15-20 percent of residents expected to travel by urban railway
- Hà Nội spends $4.7m to upgrade road under Cát Linh – Hà Đông railway project
- High speed railway requires careful thought
- Facing Extinction? Desperate Extinction Rebellion beg for more supporters to join their attempts to shut down Oxford Circus as just a dismal handful turn up 24 hours after violent scenes on the Tube dented eco-mob's appeal
- A walk to freedom: can Joburg's bridges heal the urban scars of apartheid?
Cat Linh-Ha Dong urban railway to be handed over in late March have 250 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.