Phnom Penh (VNA) – Cambodian authorities detected 32 new COVID-19 cases in Phnom Penh on February 20, mostly in Koh Pich island area and some apartment buildings near the Olympic stadium. Cambodian Prime Minister Samdech Techo Hun Sen confirmed the information in a live TV programme the same day.
PM Hun Sen underlined the need to strictly implement preventive measures, but no plan to close schools and public places in Phnom Penh has been issued. Koh Pich island , N8 Vlub bar and nearby restaurants had been locked down./.
- Beat Richner, Doctor to Cambodia’s Needy Young, Dies at 71
- The hidden 'outbreak' in Puerto Rico
- E. Coli Outbreaks Fast Facts
- Measles outbreak in Rockland County, New York, declared over
- Romaine Lettuce E. Coli Outbreak Keeps Spreading
- NY tackles 'largest measles outbreak' in state's recent history
- Four European countries lose measles-free status after outbreaks
- Ebola outbreak 'ongoing' but WHO is 'cautiously optimistic'
- Measles outbreak in Israel prompts warning in NY
- Judge stops NY county from barring unvaccinated minors in public places as measles outbreak continues
- 8th child dies after virus outbreak at New Jersey facility
- Measles outbreak largest since disease was declared eliminated in 2000
- Remember Last Year's Hepatitis A Outbreak? This Year It's So Much Worse.
- Provinces take action against disease outbreaks among cattle, poultry
- Measles outbreak: How doctors can change anti-vaccine minds
- When a Mystery Outbreak Strikes, Who You Gonna Call?
- ‘Tragic.’ Two die in Franklin County from Hepatitis A as state outbreak continues
- Chickenpox Outbreak at School Linked to Vaccine Exemptions
- Anti-vaccination stronghold in North Carolina hit with state’s worst chickenpox outbreak in 2 decades
- Deaths related to retirement home's virus outbreak rise to 3
Cambodia suffers third COVID-19 community outbreak have 270 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.