A ground-breaking ceremony to build a Boris Smirnov plant in the Nam Cam industrial zone, Nghe An province was held on January 28 by SARA Vietnam group.
This is a joint venture between
The factory is to produce Boris Smirnov trademark vodka with family know-how and on a modern assembly line.
Main materials will be imported from
The first products of the factory are expected to be introduced on the market by the end of 2008. According to calculations by officials from the project, some 40 per cent of the total products will be consumed in the domestic market and the rest will be exported overseas.
Translated by Thu Nguyen
- Demand for ready-built factories and warehouses increasing: CBRE
- Vietnam, a safe post COVID-19 investment destination
- When Apple comes to Vietnam and FDI flow starts moving
- Chance to boost FDI inflows to Vietnam
- Apple to produce new over-ear headphones in Vietnam
- IPs mushroom as Vietnam seeks to grab post-pandemic opportunities
Vodka Smirnov factory underway in Vietnam have 185 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 31, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.