Hanoi (VNA) – Google Arts & Culture on January 21 announced the Wonders of Vietnam project on online platform to honour the country’s natural landscapes, tangible and intangible heritages recognised by the UNESCO.
The project is a joint effort among the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the departments of tourism of Da Nang city, Quang Nam, Thua Thien-Hue and Quang Binh provinces to popularise Vietnam’s beauty to the world.
It features 35 exhibitions with 1,369 photos, panorama pictures and videos in both Vietnamese and English languages. Photographer Tran Tuan Viet, winner of the National Geographic Awards, supplied more than 1,000 photos to the project.
Google also advertised the project on international channels, from the Google Arts & Culture website to its social media page and Youtube.
In the near future, joint campaigns between Vietnam’s tourism sector and Google will continue to be rolled out, contributing to digital transformation in the country, he said./.
- US Promoters Push to Make Basketball Big in Africa
- Miss Vietnam 2020 beauty pageant suspended due to COVID-19
- 'That's art?' Baby turns heads in Manhattan auction house window
- Exhibition on traditional lacquer art opens in Hanoi
- 'When we were sad we listened to the Smiths' – European critics on UK culture
- Vietnam’s ‘national treasure’ painting severely damaged
Vietnam’s wonders promoted on Google Arts & Culture have 221 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.