At the meeting, both sides discussed technical issues to clarify their labour policies and regulations, as well as issues of priority and concern.
Israel has a high demand for migrant workers, particularly in agriculture, healthcare, construction and restaurants, among others, while Vietnam has an abundant supply of hardworking and educated workforce.
Both nations have huge advantage to further collaboration thanks to the complementary nature of the two economies.
Vietnamese exports to the Mediterranean Sea country slight fell in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, Vietnam witnessed strong surge in its key exports like coffee, footwear, cashew nut, telephones and spare parts, seafood, and garment and textile./.
- Opinion: Labour can scupper Tory Brexit with a new referendum – then change the country for good
- Opinion: Labour can scupper a Tory Brexit with a new referendum – then change the country for good
- To Save Labour From the Wreckers, Corbyn Needs Big Balls (and a Willie)
- Corbyn: Labour to back amendment for second Brexit referendum
- Equalites watchdog launches probe into claims of Labour anti-Semitism
- US Aircraft Carrier’s Visit to Vietnam Largely Symbolic, May Still up the Ante
Vietnam, Israel begin negotiation over labour cooperation have 247 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.