The event was held by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the standing agency of the State Steering Committee on Land Border Demarcation and Marker Planting, and the steering committees for border demarcation and marker planting of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment and of Gia Lai province. The maps are symbolically handed over to the steering committee for border demarcation and marker planting of Gia Lai province. (Photo: baobienphong.com.vn) At the event, the organizers also provided map training for the recipients. The maps are legal and technical documents that fully reflect the land border demarcation and marker planting results the two countries have recorded so far, and also form an inseparable part of the Vietnam-Cambodia protocol on land border demarcation and marker planting. It was signed on October 5, 2019 and became effective on December 22, 2020. The maps were created, printed, and bound under the strictest technical requirements for map publications, to ensure accuracy and objectivity. Vietnam and Cambodia contracted the Blom Infor Company, later renamed NIRAS Mapping A/S, of Denmark, to produce the maps. The maps, together with the two legal documents signed in 2019 and the modern border marker system are considered major achievements of the two… Read full this story
- Democrats call on Trump to halt border wall construction amid pandemic
- Allow media persons to travel across sealed Delhi-Noida border on photo ID: NBA to Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath
- As EU borders are shut, frontier workers feel the pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder: Australian researchers develop 'world-first' guidelines to support emergency service workers
- Vietnam presents medical supplies to US, Japan, Russia, Laos
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia April 25 (updated hourly)
- Foreign media praise Vietnam's response to COVID-19 pandemic
- Is it illegal under the constitution for a state to close its borders to other Australians?
- Conscripted Vietnam War veterans renew plea for military medal to recognise their service
- Clandestine Gulf Cartel Gravesite Discovered Within 100 Yards of Texas Border
Vietnam-Cambodia border topographic maps handed over to border posts have 335 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.