Addressing the meeting, Soeung Rathchavay, Secretary of State for the Cambodian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, said ASEAN senior officials agreed upon the agenda of the meeting under which ministers will discuss different topics on the promotion of ASEAN connectivity, including Thailand’s proposal on ASEAN+3 on connectivity partnership and 15 priority projects under the Master Plan on ASEAN Connectivity.
They will also debate the implementation of the Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the East Sea (DOC), including the outcomes of the ASEAN senior officials working group meeting on the Code of Conduct (COC) in the East Sea, the fourth ASEAN-China senior officials meeting on the DOC and the seventh ASEAN-China Joint Working Group on the COC.
The foreign ministers’ meeting was part of preparations for the ASEAN Summit scheduled to take place in March-April in Phnom Penh.
- PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc welcomes Japanese Foreign Minister
- US denies visa to Iran's Foreign Minister to attend UNSC meeting
- Breaking: U.S denies Iranian Foreign Minister visa to attend UN meeting
- US denies a visa for Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif to attend UN Security Council meeting in New York - as he warns America will get a 'definite answer for its arrogance'
- US denies visa to Iran’s Foreign Minister ahead of UN Meeting
- Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif says the US will 'pay' for their 'act of war' on Soleimani and warns Trump to be 'prepared for the consequences'
Vietnam attends ASEAN Foreign Minister’s Retreat have 240 words, post on english.vov.vn at January 15, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.