The Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee has just issued a new decision to determine January 22 as the date of establishing Thu Duc City in Ho Chi Minh City, amended from the previous decision of the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City in implementing Resolution 1111 of the National Assembly Standing Committee on the arrangement of administrative units at district and commune levels and the establishment of Thu Duc city under Ho Chi Minh City.
Regarding the activities of Thu Duc City, the HCMC Department of Internal Relations has just sent an official letter to guide the People’s Committees of Districts 2, 9 and Thu Duc about implementing Decision No. 4764 of the City People’s Committee to carry out the Resolution 1111.
- HCM City Covid-19 hospital reopened amid pandemic outbreak
- The River - Star of Thu Thiem’s luxury apartment sector
- HCM City monitors public transport hubs, vehicles for COVID-19 safety measures
- Record number of people from New York City, San Francisco and Los Angeles are looking for new homes in cheaper, smaller metro areas like Phoenix, Sacramento and Las Vegas as mortgage rates dip and working remotely becomes the new norm
- City Of Shakopee Releases After Council Report For July 14
- Troops on the streets? Government's scientific advisers warned tension over local lockdowns could need military to stop disorder around the UK
Thu Duc City government comes into operation on January 22 have 278 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.