By the looks of it, Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Chase Claypool seems to be a little bitter following the team’s 48-37 loss to the Cleveland Browns in an AFC wild-card matchup between division rivals on Sunday night.
Claypool, who had five receptions for 59 yards and two touchdowns in the game, was interacting with fans on social media and breaking down players from the game on Monday when he shared his reaction to Pittsburgh’s loss.
“Bad loss, but the Browns are gonna get clapped next week. So all good,” the rookie said during the livestream.
Claypool wasn’t the only Steelers wide receiver to make headlines following the loss to the Browns.
JuJu Smith-Schuster was singled out by the Browns after first making himself a target leading into the wild-card round when he told reporters that he wasn’t worried about playing Cleveland.
Smith-Schuster faced the music after the loss.
“I don’t regret saying what I said,” he said during his postgame press conference. “I said ‘the Browns is the Browns.’ They came out and played a hell of a game.”
“There’s been games where you lose some, you win some, and today wasn’t our night,” Smith-Schuster continued. “Hopefully, the same Browns show up against the next opponent, and they go out there and do the same thing they did tonight and have a hell of a game.”
The Browns will move on to the AFC divisional round, where they will travel to take on the defending Super Bowl champions, the Kansas City Chiefs, Sunday at 3:05 p.m. ET.
Fox News’ Paulina Dedaj contributed to this report.
- College Football Playoff games of impact for Week 6
- Week 5 NFL takeaways: Texans, Vikings and Ravens get back on track
- NFL Fun Power Rankings, week one: All eyes on the Kansas City Chiefs
- Tucker’s OT field goal lifts Ravens over Steelers
- Tucker's OT field goal lifts Ravens over Steelers
- NFL: Are Miami Dolphins really this good? We'll find out vs. Patriots
- ‘It’s a helpless feeling’: 5 takeaways from Bengals’ gut-wrenching loss to Cardinals
- Barnwell: 10 NFL trade candidates, and proposing deals that make sense
- OSU football: Senior captain thrilled to be back on field for Buckeyes
- NFL: Which Bears helped their roster case in preseason finale?
- Championship clockwatch and reports: West Brom stunned at home by late Bolton winner
Steelers' Chase Claypool sour after playoff loss: 'The Browns are gonna get clapped next week. So all good' have 451 words, post on www.foxnews.com at January 11, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.