Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc (Photo: VNA) Hanoi – Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has ordered ministries, sectors and localities to thoroughly review COVID-19 prevention and control measures and scenarios ahead of the 13th National Party Congress scheduled to take place from January 25 to February 2. Amid complicated developments of the pandemic with the appearance of new and more contagious variants of the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, PM Phuc asked Ministers, Chairpersons of local People’s Committees and heads of the steering committees for COVID-19 prevention and control to intensify disease prevention measures as directed by the Politburo and Secretariat of the Party Central Committee, the Government, the Prime Minister and the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control. Taking samples for COVID-19 testing (Photo: VNA) In a dispatch dated January 13, he requested assigning other officials to handle the work in replace of members of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control who will participate in the Congress. VNA
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May announces resignation after Brexit failure
- Ex-prime minister of Saint Kitts is held at Gatwick Airport after he tried to leave Britain with £70,000 in cash
- Prime Minister holds second dialogue with farmers
- Who is Boris Johnson? Everything you need to know about the new British Prime Minister
- India, Japan trade ministers discuss review of CEPA ahead of PMs meet
- Will Finland Get World's Youngest Prime Minister?
- The ‘Selectorate’ Picking Britain’s Next Prime Minister
- Who is Sanna Marin? 34-Year-Old Finnish Lawmaker to Become World's Youngest Prime Minister
- Former Prime Minister Late Atal Bihari Vajpayee's Statue Installed In Lucknow, To Be Unveiled On December 25
- Panama Papers: Iceland's Prime Minister Seeks Snap Poll
Prime Minister request reviewing COVID-19 prevention measures, scenarios have 286 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.