During the visits, Gen. Can sent his deep condolences to families and relatives of the troops. He affirmed that this is a loss not only for each family but also for the entire army. He hoped that the families would overcome difficulties to go on with their normal lives.
|Gen. Can sent his deep condolences to families and relatives of the troops|
Earlier, the delegation offered incense at the funeral house of Military Hospital 268 to commemorate the 13 officials who died while carrying out the search and rescue mission in Rao Trang 3 Hydropower Plant.
Translated by Lam Anh
- US violence: Many Republican leaders feel Trump should be removed from office before Jan 20
- General election campaigning suspended after Manchester attack
- 'The NHS is at risk being overwhelmed in the next 21 days': Chief medical officers warns of 'immense pressure' on medics as hospitalisations soar past their level at peak of first wave
- Kamala Harris mixing idealism, political savvy
- Crews Save Deer Entangled In A Hammock After Months-Long Rescue Effort
- Party leader emphasises thorough preparations for 13th National Party Congress
Leader of General Department of Politics visits families and relatives of officers in rescue operation have 172 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.