KardiaChain was listed among top companies leading the Cross-Chain Communication trend (technology that helps increase interoperability between two or more blockchains). According to a KardiaChain representative, a problem with blockchain infrastructure involves using different consensus rules and not being able to “communicate,” which leads to fragmented information flow. “Building a multi-connected blockchain would help businesses exchange and share information, making blockchain applications easier and more practical,” he said. The KardiaChain representative stated there are many interconnected multi-chain solutions being developed across the world. However, most current approaches fail to take into account the entire picture. These projects often reach a dead end due to a lack of scalability, interaction with other chains and broad applicability. Aware of these problems, the KardiaChain engineering team under the leadership of CTO Huy Nguyen spent the past three years developing Dual Node technology, boasting non-invasive, high-performance and decentralized features. “KardiaChain’s dual network node is one of the core technologies that carry cryptographic proof across blockchains. It is possible to check the authenticity of data coming from any blockchain,” Huy said. Huy Nguyen, KardiaChain CTO. Photo by KardiaChain. KardiaChain has officially launched its decentralized platform – Mainnet 1.0 Aris after three years of R&D. Huy… Read full this story
- Facebook Allowed Some Tech Companies To Read And Delete Users’ Private Messages: NYT
- Canadian Tech Company B-Temia Enters Into a $6.9M USD US Army / Lockheed Martin Agreement
- Former 'tech company of the year' acquired by New Jersey firm
- High Alpha raises $14 million to launch latest tech company
- Unlike Trump, Macron to Tax Big Tech Companies Google, Apple, Facebook and Amazon from January 2019
- The 29 tech companies with the best company culture in 2018
- Tech company expands into new facility
- Private equity firms acquire Fishers tech company in 'internet of things'
- He said, she said: Why guessing gender pronouns is a challenge for tech companies like Google
- Portland tech company Puppet names new CEO: former VMware and New Relic exec Yvonne Wassenaar
KardiaChain named among top trending tech companies have 337 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at January 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.