HONG KONG SAR – Media OutReach – 14 January 2021 – This news release is made by Johnson Electric Holdings Limited (“Johnson Electric” or the “Company” and together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”) for the business operations and selected unaudited financial information of the Group for the three months and the nine months ended 31 December 2020. The Board of Directors (the “Board”) of the Company considers the publication of quarterly sales performance updates to be consistent with international corporate disclosure best practice. The objective of this news release is to provide transparency and to ensure that investors and potential investors receive equal access to the same information at the same time. The Group’s sales for the quarter ended 31 December 2020 were US$912 million compared to US$773 million for the same quarter in 2019, an increase of 18%. Excluding currency movements, sales increased by 15% to US$887 million. Foreign exchange rate movements had a positive effect of US$25 million on the Group’s sales for the quarter ended 31 December 2020. This was mainly due to the impact of the stronger average exchange rates for the Euro and Chinese Renminbi against the US Dollar, compared to the same quarter in… Read full this story
- Predicting Big 12 win totals: Will anyone catch Oklahoma in the 2020 college football season?
- Some foods CAN be eaten after Best Before day by up to three years later, including Heinz Beanz, according to new government guidance released in bid to reduce waste
- New fatherhood could make Boris Johnson MORE likely to ease lockdown restrictions after his illness brought on an 'emotional epiphany' about the importance of physical contact for families, psychologist claims
- UN report notes drop in number of Afghan civilians killed
- Coronavirus: 70-year-old and Boris Johnson ally to be made Lords in ceremony despite lockdown
- Why you should keep financial assets organised and listed while you are alive
- US mortgage rates at all-time lows; 30-year loan at 3.23%
- May 2020 Video Game Release Dates: PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch
- Sweden Fears Financial Harm, Loss of Goodwill After Trump Tiff
- 4 in 5 users removing private information from social media apps globally
Johnson Electric reports Business and Unaudited Financial Information for the Third Quarter of Financial Year 2020/21 have 354 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.