The three platforms, which will help press agencies in their digital transformation, were launched on January 12 at the conference reviewing tasks in 2020 and those for 2021 of the information and communication sector. The three platforms are launched on January 12 at the conference reviewing tasks in 2020 and tasks for 2021. Deputy Minister of Information and Communications Phan Tam said digital transformation is the trend for press agencies. In 2020, press agencies had big changes in perception about digital transformation, but faced several difficulties in implementation. First, they are prone to becoming victims of large-scale cyberattacks which may cause serious damage. Second, they are sometimes led by fake and unverified news. It can be difficult to verify information and trends on cyberspace, or even impossible if there is no effective tool. Finally, the personalization trend in receiving information also complicates matters. Press agencies want to apply information technology (IT) in their operation, but they don’t know where to start, or which products and solutions to use. In order to help press agencies solve these problems, the Ministry of Information and Communications (MIC) has built a program to help press agencies become digitized. Nguyen Thanh Phuc, director of the Authority… Read full this story
- £50,000 fund launched to help smaller York charities
- New community fund launched to celebrate Thamesmead's 50th anniversary
- Fundraiser launched to help family of missing man after body found in canal
- KEEP WEYMOUTH WARM: New initiative launched to help less fortunate in cold weather
- New tool launched to help find vulnerable missing people 'faster'
- Press Gazette Digital Journalism Summit is to return on 18 October: Full-day conference at News UK’s London Bridge HQ
- Project launched to help Peterborough youngsters go to university
- Shehbaz formally launches Punjab Public Health Agency
- Urgent appeal launched to help trace vulnerable teen from supported living unit
- New community lottery launches next week
Information and Communications Ministry launches platforms to help press agencies go digital have 315 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at January 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.