Accordingly, there are eight types of pork in the market stabilization program whose retail prices increased this time. Of which, the price of ham rose from VND145,000 to VND151,000 kg; that of pork shoulder from VND145,000 to VND158,000 per kg; that of pork loin chops from VND140,000 to VND153,000 per kg; that of pork shanks from VND129,000 to VND139,000 per kg; that of pork armpit from VND127,000 to VND137,000 per kg; that of pork shoulder and ham lean from VND175,000 to VND190,000 per kg; that of pork tail bone from VND103,000 to VND113,000 per kg; that of pork bones from VND77,000 to VND85,000 per kg. Four enterprises in the market stabilization program that are allowed to increase their selling prices include Saigon Co.op, BigC, Vissan, and Saigon Agricultural Corporation (Sagri). On the other hand, the adjustment of the selling prices of pork from January 12 still ensures that the prices of pork in the program are lower than the retail prices of the same products in the market. The prices of pork will be stable within 30 days after the Lunar New Year, even in the case, the retail prices of live pigs and pork products on the market soar… Read full this story
- Vietnam acts to stabilise pork prices until Tet holidays
- Fix Electricity Prices to Avoid Fuel Cost Fluctuations
- How to Determine Selling Price When Selling a Business
- Ways to Get Cheaper Child Prices on Your Holidays
- Tips on How to Make Your House Sell Quick Besides Selling it For Cheap
- Selling a Home in a Down Market
- Sell My House - Prepare Before You Sell
- First Time Sellers - I Can't Sell, is There Any Point Leaving My Property on the Market?
- Pricing Your Home For Sale in a Buyers Market
- Tips to Sell Your House in Today's Market
HCMC fixes selling prices of pork for Tet holidays have 313 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.