Hang Ma Street is a popular place for people to buy decorations for Tet. These days, it is easy to see a range of decorations such as lanterns, parallel sentences and fake flowers.
Red and yellow are among the most main colours of products on the street at present.
Lanterns of different sizes are being sold on the street. Each is priced between VND400-800,000 (USD17.39-34.72).
Fake Chung cakes attract many customers
Many other kinds of products featuring Tet are also being sold on Hang Ma Street. Products are more varied than last year.
The street is attracting lots of people to come for shopping and taking photos.
- Pictures show Lime Street night scene taking shape
- Coronation Street fans shocked by Robert’s ‘posh voice’ after discovering actor Tristan Gemmill is not actually Northern
- Coronation Street Spoiler: Scammer Hannah Gilmore robs Liz McDonald of her life savings
- Joyful activities mark Hanoi Liberation Day
- Hanoi hosts activities to mark its Liberation Day
- Foreigners crowd Hanoi Train Street coffee shops following removal order
Hanoi street full of Tet colours have 184 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.