The COVID-19 pandemic made a large number of consumers buy laptops to work from home, resulting in growth of 20-30 percent of the whole sector last year, according to Nguyen The Kha, Senior Director Mobility Groups of FPT Shop.
|At a FPT Shop laptop center in Hanoi|
For FPT Shop, the laptop segment alone achieved 60 percent growth, not only thanks to the sales of traditional products but also high-end segment, such as gaming laptops, which saw a three-fold increase in revenue compared to 2019, he said.
“With a breakthrough growth of 60 percent last year, laptops were one of the major contributors to FPT Shop’s revenue and gross profit. Therefore, we have officially entered the journey of opening 68 laptop centres across the country in the first quarter of this year,” said Kha.
FPT Shop expected to open the 68 laptop centers and the laptop business to grow about 20-30 percent in revenue compared to the same period last year.
- Boxing Day DIY opening times for Wickes, B&Q, Argos, Homebase and more
- 10 Highest-Paid Country Artists of 2019
- Best 2-in-1 laptops for 2019 that give you the best of both worlds
- 10 tips to finding bargains and saving money in Aldi including best shopping times and when to browse the middle aisle
- HP Tips Cyber Monday Deals on Laptops, Desktops, All-in-Ones
- Retail isn’t dead: Two shopping centers on list of Bay Area’s most valuable buildings
FPT Shop opens 30 laptop centers across the country have 231 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.