Cairo (VNA) – Egyptian newspapers have published articles lauding Vietnam’s outstanding accomplishments in recent years, especially as the 13th National Congress of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) is on the horizon.
Vietnamese economy was still growing by 2.91 percent, and Vietnam is in the group of countries with the highest growth rate in the region and in the world, it said.13th National Party Congress is not only significant to Vietnam’s development in the coming years, but also opens up new prospects for further promoting relations between Vietnam and countries in the Middle East – Africa, including Egypt.
Along with the implementation of the Renewal policy, Vietnam has actively participated in and contributed to most important international organisations and forums. In 2019, Vietnam was honored for the second time to be elected as a non-permanent member of the United Nations Security Council for the 2020-2021 term with an almost absolute number of votes in the United Nations General Assembly.
Communist Party of Vietnam founded by President Ho Chi Minh.
- German newspaper highlights Vietnam as attractive investment destination
- German newspaper highlights Viet Nam as attractive investment destination
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 18
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 17
- National Reporting Platform a highlight in e-Government efforts: minister
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 25
Egypt's newspapers highlight Vietnam’s achievements have 248 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.