New Delhi, Jan 26: Union health ministry on Tuesday said that India reported 9,102 fresh cases of the coronavirus disease, the lowest since January 19, and 117 related deaths in the last 24 hours. The country’s active caseload also dipped below 180,000 as its tally stood at 10,676,838, the health ministry said.
According to reports, there are 177,266 active COVID-19 cases and 10,345,985 patients of the coronavirus disease have been cured to date. The data further said that 15,901 people were discharged from across the country with 15,901 cured between Monday and Tuesday morning.
And, 20,23,809 people have been vaccinated so far since the countrywide vaccination started on January 16.
- Comments for : Unofficial tally shows 1 million Google Nexus 4 units have been sold since launch
- Comments for : Apple CEO Tim Cook took home $10.3 million in 2015
- Best phones under 20,000 (INR) for India
- Who Killed the Virtual Case File?
- Mauro Ociel Valenzuela-Reyes Facts: $10,000 Reward For ValuJet Flight Crash Suspect Information
- India Warily Eyes AI
- Comments for : Samsung Galaxy Beam release date confirmed for April, coming first in India
- Comments for : Analyst says that Xiaomi sold 14.8 million handsets in Q1 2016
- Comments for : Google's stock slides on earnings report; 1.3 million Android devices activated daily
- Janis Joplin’s psychedelic Porsche sells for $1.76 million at auction
- Two Rape Incidents, Both Of Minors, Causing Outrage In India
- Comments for : Jury: Samsung infringed on at least one Apple patent; Apple awarded $119.6 million
- Comments for : Oracle says Android activations bring $10 million to Google's pockets each day
- 11-Year-Old Rape Victim Paid $528 To Work For Suspect In Surat, India
- T-Mobile Q1 2018: $10.46 Billion In Revenue, 1.4 Million Net Additions
- VTech hacking suspect nabbed by UK police | DT Daily
- Comments for : Samsung Galaxy S8 smiles for the camera all dressed up in protective case
- Comments for : New alleged images of Xperia Z4 case leaks
- Digital Blend: Ouya has Kickstarter users screaming ‘Oh yeah!’ as funding records are shattered
- Recordings reveal deep credibility gap when doctors and parents discuss outcomes for critically ill
Coronavirus cases: India records less than 10,000 daily COVID-19 cases, tally over 10.76 million have 696 words, post on www.oneindia.com at January 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.