Construction of a wind power project recently started in Nguyen Huan Commune, Dam Doi District, the southern province of Ca Mau on Saturday.
Invested by the WTO Construction Trading Joint Stock Corporation, the project’s first phase has total investment capital of more than VND10 trillion (US$432 million), with four wind power plants to be built in coastal communes of Tan Tien and Nguyen Huan in Dam Doi District, and Tam Giang Dong Commune of Nam Can District.
These plants, comprising 83 wind turbines with a capacity of 4.5 MW each, are scheduled to be completed in the fourth quarter of 2021.
WTO Construction Trading JSC and Vietnam Electricity (EVN) have signed a power purchase contract for this project.
Speaking at the groundbreaking ceremony, Secretary of the provincial Party Committee Nguyen Tien Hai highlighted the significance of the project, saying that it will contribute to promoting industrial and tourism development of the locality. — VNS
- Ca Mau aims to become energy centre of Mekong Delta by 2030
- Solar power projects planned on a big scale in Anantapur
- U.S.-Vietnam JV plans to invest up to $6 bln in LNG power project-CEO
- U.S.-Vietnam JV plans to invest up to $6 billion in LNG power project: CEO
- World’s largest nuclear fusion project begins assembly in France
- Iter: World's largest nuclear fusion project begins assembly
Construction of wind power project begins in Ca Mau have 225 words, post on bizhub.vn at January 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.