Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has a working session with leaders of Binh Phuoc province on January 14. (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has asked the southern province of Binh Phuoc to work harder to deal with existing problems and optimise its advantages and potential, especially in agriculture. Working with provincial leaders on January 14, the PM suggested the province follow a direction of becoming a pioneering, renovated, and rich locality in the southeast region based on diverse, smart, organic and high-quality agriculture with concentrated production and intensive processing to produce high quality products with high added value. It should become home to renowned Vietnamese agricultural trademarks, he said. The Government leader underlined that the province needs to focus on developing organic agriculture to produce high added value for its products while continuing to boost its role as aenergy hub of the country, creating a breakthrough in regional connectivity and having a greater part in the new economic corridor. It should also further expand its transport infrastructure and settle issues relating to irrigation to ensure water resource security, he added. He also asked Binh Phuoc to pay greater attention to links in development, regional connectivity,… Read full this story
- EU’s agriculture commissioner believes ‘common sense might prevail’ over Brexit
- 'By following these simple guidelines, we can maximise our memory and even defy dementia'
- Ask Fiona: Nothing's the same now my sister has a boyfriend
- 'Love rival' trial: During search of his home, Patrick Quirke asked investigating gardai how Bobby Ryan had died
- Tottenham toil as Ajax gain vital advantage in Champions League semi-final
- Dermot Gilleece: 'Mental strength gave Tiger a decisive advantage'
- Mark Keenan: So what's going on in Dublin with vendor asking prices versus reality?
- Ahead of the curve at seaside Malahide: Robswalls home has an asking price of €750,000
- Central Bank may ask banks to hold more capital
- Eilis O'Hanlon: Next time we blame politicians for lack of progress, we should ask who put them there... we did
Binh Phuoc asked to maximise advantages in agriculture have 345 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.