|Delegates at the preparatory session|
Prior to the session, delegates paid tribute to President Ho Chi Minh at his mausoleum. Members of the Politburo and the Party Central Committee’s Secretariat as well as head delegates then laid flowers and offered incense to martyrs at the Monument for Heroic Martyrs.
Under the chair of Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan, Politburo member and Chairwoman of the National Assembly, the session approved its agenda together with the congress’s working regulations, agenda, and voting rules.
A Presidium of the congress was elected with the participation of 17 Politburo members and Tran Thanh Man, Secretary of the Party Central Committee and President of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Central Committee, along with a five-member Secretary Group and a 13-member board for delegate status verification.
Delegates passed a report verifying the status of delegates to the 13th National Party Congress, which showed that all the 1,587 delegates are eligible.
In the afternoon, delegates studied documents of the congress at the accommodation facilities.
- International Fishing Congress invades Niagara Falls
- ‘Let’s be legendary’: Clemson’s unique mix of fun, focus finally leads to national title
- Gay slur heard at Mexico soccer games rings out in congress
- 'Give him all the grace he needs!' Pastor prays over Trump as he goes to church (for 11 minutes) on national 'Special Day of Prayer' Billy Graham's son designated to ask God to 'protect' the president from political enemies
- After U.S. Supreme Court ruling, could sports betting become legal in Nebraska?
- Impeachment vote begins in Brazil amid pushing, yelling
13th National Party Congress convenes preparatory session have 256 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.